North Staffordshire snow: Travel updates
A NUMBER of roads have been affected by the snowfall with a number of road traffic collisions and breakdowns causing some to be partially blocked or closed.
The following incidents had been reported by midday:
- Slow moving traffic along the A53 all the way from Hanley to Leek.
- The A34 Stone Road in Hanford partially blocked with queuing traffic because of a broken down and queuing traffic northbound before Hanford Interchange, because of a broken down vehicle.
- A collision on Caverswall Road causing traffic problems in Weston Coyney
- Anchor Road in Longton has been totally blocked due to a broken down van.
- Recovery work at the A50 in Blythe Bridge close to the roundabout turn-off for Uttoxeter following a collision involving three cars.
- Traffic is queuing at the Basford Park Road and Church Lane junction due to a broken down vehicle.
60cm electric double oven
ONLY 459.90 and thats delivered Fast & free rom our vast warehouse stocks
Why not visit our Longton cooker centre for a look
The best deal is on your doorstep - only condition is you have to be prepaired to shop locally, supporting a local firm and live within 25 miles of one of our branches
How good is that?
Contact: 01782 342609
Valid until: Sunday, June 02 2013