Man taken to hospital after Crewe blaze
A MAN has been taken to hospital today after a bedroom fire in Crewe.
Fire fighters were called to a detached property on Merlin Way at 1.52pm.
Three fire engines were used to extinguish the blaze, which is under investigation.
Panasonic Store Camera•20x Optical Zoom LEICA DC Lens from 24mm...View details
What Digital camera Gold award winning DMCTZ40
SAVE £20 off our store price ONLY with this voucher
Plus you can also claim a SD card or spare battery
Choice of colours, free parking behind store
Terms: Print this voucher and hand in at Panasonic Store Hanley to save £20 off our store price ONLY £269.90
Contact: 01782 342609
Valid until: Friday, May 31 2013